Have you ever wondered what goes on behind the scenes at the library? We’ll be offering tours the last Friday of each month that will:
- Show you where and how we process new materials.
- Introduce you to some of our talented staff members that help make the library such a special part of the community.
- Get you up close to the sorter machine.
- Fill you in on some of the little- known details of our wonderful library.
Tours last approximately one hour. Meet inside the parking lot entrance. Come when you can!
- Friday, January 25, 2019 Show more dates
- 11:00am - 12:00pm